Welcome to Truist- a revolutionary talent brand, experience & marketing company changing the way employers hire, support and engage the world’s best talent through flexible, human-centered strategies and solutions. We launched in January 2018 after our founder, Lisa Colella, realized that there were several fundamental flaws in how employers were managing and interacting with their human capital resources and in how most existing agency engagement models were frustrating at best and yielding ineffective outcomes at worst for company leaders. Colella combines her educational training in Consumer Marketing & Communications andLeadership with her 15+ years’ experience in applying those principles to talent solutions across agency, consulting and in-house settings to solve people-oriented challenges at their root cause and accelerate culture &brand transformations.
Truist’s mission is to help companies become more human and humans become more.Its proprietary strategies, frameworks and service offerings are based on the idea that when worker and employer needs are uncovered, aligned and expressed consistently across the full talent ecosystem, both sides can achieve their full potential in both numbers and spirit. In 2022, Truist grew to a 7-figure revenue level and registered an average customer satisfaction rating of 4.97/5.Truist is interrupting the Human Capital space by putting humans at the center of organizational strategies as the basis for creating more capital and“Win-WinWork ” situations for all.
Truist’s Founder / Chief Strategist is looking for a compadre – a Managing Director who can independently manage clients while collaboratively leading the Truist business to new heights. Equity is on the table for the right person with a shared vision, deep industry expertise and operational savviness.
The successful candidate will have experience growing and scaling a mission-driven, service-based business and have deep experience + personal network in the Talent / HR / Employee Experience domain. While there will be some areas of shared ownership with the company Founder (such as Client ServiceDelivery, Talent Network Management and Business Strategy), the incumbent of this role will take full ownership of managing New Business / Sales, StrategicPartnerships and business Operations.
This role is perfect for a seasoned professional who has amassed a strong depth and breadth of experience across a variety of business settings and industries and is looking to channel that knowledge and passion into a meaningful, entrepreneurial pursuit.
What You’ll be Responsible for:
- Managing named accounts from contracting through full delivery of projects and services, in line with the Truist values and our proprietary solution frameworks.
- Evolving & managing the company’s balanced Sales strategy to keep Truist competitive and innovative, including sales processes, technology / infrastructure, communication assets and resources.
- Manage, strengthen and grow our base of strategic partnerships to boost thought leadership and client referral opportunities.
- Assess, improve and manage key Operational areas including, but not limited to process mapping, SoPs, team learning materials, social media marketing programs, etc.
- Collaborating with internal teams to create attractive offers, proposals and solutions for prospective, current and past clients.
- Participating in regular leadership meetings and providing ongoing input to the business roadmap and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Representing the company in various speaking and/or thought leadership engagements.
This is a perfect fit for you, if YOU…
- Inherently align with our 4 Core Values and have high self-awareness / EQ, able to self-regulate during times of ambiguity or change
- Embody the character traits of warmth, calm, flexible, while having no interest or time for B.S. politics or drama
- Innately possess a strong balance of creative and analytical thinking, able to design big picture solutions and also managed detailed execution with high proficiency
- Have 10+ years’ experience in HR / Employer Brand Consulting across a variety of settings, with a track record of high performance and innovation
- Have deep knowledge and expertise in the Digital Marketing domain (solutions, channels, processes, technologies and concepts)
- Have an established network of C-suite / C-1 HR and Marketing contacts
- Love building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships at a wide variety of seniority levels
- Have some form of entrepreneurial experience, a plus
- Remote, flexible work schedule with maximum freedom to achieve results while enjoying life
- Unlimited earning potential with competitive base + commission on referred new business and potential future equity
- Option to work a compressed, 4-day work week
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, purpose-driven culture
Email the following to email@example.com:
- Resume or link to a current LinkedIn profile + at least 2 past employment references that can validate your track record of success
- Less than 2-minute video explaining why you are perfect for this job. Please upload to YouTube or Vimeo, etc. and send the link (not the actual video file).